The International Air Transport Association (IATA) welcomed the improvements in safety that have resulted from strong partnerships among aviation stakeholders in Latin America and the Caribbean, and urged governments in the region to use this as a template for working together in other areas.
- Update on UPS Freight 11/12/2018
- Posts in IPC Sustainability programme saved €1.7 billion on fuel since 2008 | Post&Parcel
- Creating Opportunities | Post&Parcel
- Yodel’s first international office to “dramatically improve transit times and tracking” | Post&Parcel
- bpost’s international and domestic parcel volumes rising | Post&Parcel
- Danish SwipBox and Finnish Remomedi now offer digital dispensing of medicine | Post&Parcel