Companies are increasingly turning to Foreign-Trade Zones (FTZ) to reduce duties and lower costs. In fact, 57% of companies reported a decrease in import fees and experienced more optimal total landed costs per unit since using FTZs.
- Update on UPS Freight 11/12/2018
- Posts in IPC Sustainability programme saved €1.7 billion on fuel since 2008 | Post&Parcel
- Creating Opportunities | Post&Parcel
- Yodel’s first international office to “dramatically improve transit times and tracking” | Post&Parcel
- bpost’s international and domestic parcel volumes rising | Post&Parcel
- Danish SwipBox and Finnish Remomedi now offer digital dispensing of medicine | Post&Parcel