UK retailer Asda has launched a “game changing parcel innovation” which will allow customers to collect and return orders placed with third parties at any one of Asda’s 614 stores nationwide.
- Update on UPS Freight 11/12/2018
- Posts in IPC Sustainability programme saved €1.7 billion on fuel since 2008 | Post&Parcel
- Creating Opportunities | Post&Parcel
- Yodel’s first international office to “dramatically improve transit times and tracking” | Post&Parcel
- bpost’s international and domestic parcel volumes rising | Post&Parcel
- Danish SwipBox and Finnish Remomedi now offer digital dispensing of medicine | Post&Parcel