The planned acquisition of TNT NV by FedEx moved one step closer to fruition last week, when the United States Federal Trade Commission (FTC) signed off on the deal in the form of getting U.S. antitrust permission to merge, according to a Reuters report.
- Update on UPS Freight 11/12/2018
- Posts in IPC Sustainability programme saved €1.7 billion on fuel since 2008 | Post&Parcel
- Creating Opportunities | Post&Parcel
- Yodel’s first international office to “dramatically improve transit times and tracking” | Post&Parcel
- bpost’s international and domestic parcel volumes rising | Post&Parcel
- Danish SwipBox and Finnish Remomedi now offer digital dispensing of medicine | Post&Parcel