The rule, which will take effect on January 29, 2016, adopts regulations that prohibit motor carriers, shippers, receivers, or transportation intermediaries from coercing drivers to operate commercial motor vehicles (CMVs) in violation of certain provisions of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Update on UPS Freight 11/12/2018
- Posts in IPC Sustainability programme saved €1.7 billion on fuel since 2008 | Post&Parcel
- Creating Opportunities | Post&Parcel
- Yodel’s first international office to “dramatically improve transit times and tracking” | Post&Parcel
- bpost’s international and domestic parcel volumes rising | Post&Parcel
- Danish SwipBox and Finnish Remomedi now offer digital dispensing of medicine | Post&Parcel