With its ability to drive performance and productivity across the entire supply chain, the Internet of Things (IoT) is fast becoming a major digital disruptor for those within the supply chain industry.
- Toyota Forklifts launches new order picker model line-up – DC Velocity
- U.S. rail carload and intermodal volumes see slight annual gains
- Baltic Index Rises as Capesize Rates Jump
- Transport is more than a commodity – DHL report – Logistics Manager Magazine
- Jolly green Hactl to install large-scale solar panels
- Aldi signs 5-year contract with Dachser – Logistics Manager Magazine