Terry Scruton spoke with Laura O’Neill Kaumo of OOIDA’s Washington, D.C., office about an amendment in the House version of the highway bill, which could make it difficult for states to enact laws dealing with issues like detention time pay down the road.
- Update on UPS Freight 11/12/2018
- Posts in IPC Sustainability programme saved €1.7 billion on fuel since 2008 | Post&Parcel
- Creating Opportunities | Post&Parcel
- Yodel’s first international office to “dramatically improve transit times and tracking” | Post&Parcel
- bpost’s international and domestic parcel volumes rising | Post&Parcel
- Danish SwipBox and Finnish Remomedi now offer digital dispensing of medicine | Post&Parcel