Royal Mail has today reported a group revenue of £4,395m for the half-year ended 27 September, compared to £4,478m for the same period last year, with growth in UK and European parcels offsetting the decline in UK letter revenue.
- Update on UPS Freight 11/12/2018
- Posts in IPC Sustainability programme saved €1.7 billion on fuel since 2008 | Post&Parcel
- Creating Opportunities | Post&Parcel
- Yodel’s first international office to “dramatically improve transit times and tracking” | Post&Parcel
- bpost’s international and domestic parcel volumes rising | Post&Parcel
- Danish SwipBox and Finnish Remomedi now offer digital dispensing of medicine | Post&Parcel