A lawsuit more than a decade in the making that claims Swift Transportation shorted drivers hundreds of millions of dollars on mileage-based pay is on hold pending the outcome of a motion to appeal a judge’s ruling to decertify the case as a class-action.
- Update on UPS Freight 11/12/2018
- Posts in IPC Sustainability programme saved €1.7 billion on fuel since 2008 | Post&Parcel
- Creating Opportunities | Post&Parcel
- Yodel’s first international office to “dramatically improve transit times and tracking” | Post&Parcel
- bpost’s international and domestic parcel volumes rising | Post&Parcel
- Danish SwipBox and Finnish Remomedi now offer digital dispensing of medicine | Post&Parcel