Smoothies are quick, delicious and healthy, making them the perfect snack for anyone watching their health.
For truck drivers trying to add more fruit to their diet, smoothies are easily made with an in-cab blender and don’t require a lot of ingredients. This creamsicle breakfast smoothie recipe only takes about five minutes to put together and has just 189 calories per serving.
Creamsicle Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
Equipment needed: Blender
Smoothies on the road made easy
Smoothies: they’re not just for breakfast, or when you are at home.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup cold pure coconut water, without added sugar or flavor
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen or fresh mango chunks
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups ice
- Blend coconut water, yogurt, mango, orange juice concentrate and ice in a blender until smooth.
- Makes: 2 servings, 1 3/4 cups each
- Calories: 189
- Fat: 1 gram
- Saturated Fat: 0 grams
- Cholesterol: o miligrams
- Carbohydrates: 34 grams
- Dietary Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 13 grams
- Sodium: 173 miligrams
Looking for more recipes? Try these snack recipes, which may help with diabetes management.