Logistics managers seeking yet one more forecast as the year gets underway, may wish to check in with Rodger Howell, PwC’s Strategy& Principal, specializing in strategy and operations. He sees a few key areas that should be central to corporate efforts during 2016.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel