Capable third-party logistics (3PL) providers can help you manage rising logistics costs because they have highly developed processes and critical infrastructures in place, writes Brad Constantini, Comprehensive Logistics.
- DSV provides brand new location for Danish Red Cross warehouse for disaster relief equipment
- Nolan Transportation Group acquires Eagle Transportation
- JB Hunt Misses on Fourth-Quarter Earnings
- GlobalTranz acquires Cerasis in merger of 3PLs
- Near-Term Bumps in Transport Services Industry Outlook
- EHDH to finalise aquisition of Movianto