If shippers use their third-party logistics partners for more than brokerage—not just as tactical providers, but as strategic partners—a whole new world of logistics excellence and accomplishments could open up, writes Inbound Logistics Publisher Keith Biondo.
- Packaging Innovations 2020 announces plans for the BIG Carbon Debate
- Supply Chain Conference 2020 – Meet the Speaker: Dr Jonathan Gorst
- DFDS acquires Huisman Group
- New chief finance officer for SCCL
- Homebase and Wincanton customer delivery service launched
- More ‘ambition’ required for renewable energy targets in supply chain