Order volumes increased by 81% for third-party logistics (3PL) providers supporting e-commerce since the lockdown began, according to data from 3PL Central’s customer base. These are the highest order volumes per 3PL ever, on par with Black Friday in 2019.
- Managing disruption in intralogistics
- Hectic merger activity in 3PL sector could return in 2021, CSCMP panel says
- Third Party Logistics Market Worth Observing Growth | DHL Supply Chain, FedEx, Nippon Express
- Warehouse Management System Market Forecast 2020-2025 | Manhattan Associates, Blue …
- Freight Broker Software Market Size to Witness Huge Growth by 2027 | By Top Leading Vendors …
Logistics By: Shannon Steede