Order volumes increased by 81% for third-party logistics (3PL) providers supporting e-commerce since the lockdown began, according to data from 3PL Central’s customer base. These are the highest order volumes per 3PL ever, on par with Black Friday in 2019.
- Expand grid capacity to support EV revolution, says Logistics UK
- IT Spending by 3PL Industry Market overview; key trends, market size, and key factors defining the …
- Safety is too important to rely on ‘off the shelf’ products. When sourcing safety solutions, consultation is key
- Agro Chemical 3PL Market May See Robust Growth by 2025: NIPPON EXPRESS, XPO Logistics …
- Leading risk management provider advises on tougher forklift safety measures ahead of peak season
Logistics By: Shannon Steede