If you are a veteran of the logistics market, you might argue, “Wait a minute, isn't this 3PL jargon just another name for a freight broker?” Not quite.
- Locus Robotics reaches picking milestone of 250 million units for global retail, industrial, healthcare and 3PL customers
- CitySprint buys Sterling Services
- DX “very healthy” with no “adverse reactions” to lockdowns
- Synergix Logistics Solutions joins Pall-Ex
- Descartes join Logistics Manager Top 50 week as sponsor
Logistics By: Shannon Steede