Carloads decreased 6.5 percent––or 95,295 carloads––to 1,376,411 compared to July 2014, and intermodal saw continued gains in July at 1,331,888 containers and trailers, which marked a 3.5 percent––or 45,538 units––increase.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel