Carloads decreased 6.5 percent––or 95,295 carloads––to 1,376,411 compared to July 2014, and intermodal saw continued gains in July at 1,331,888 containers and trailers, which marked a 3.5 percent––or 45,538 units––increase.
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel
- UPS shows its commitment to reduce ground fleet emissions | Post & Parcel
- India’s FarEye makes a bid for America’s logistics market | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel