Carloads decreased 6.5 percent––or 95,295 carloads––to 1,376,411 compared to July 2014, and intermodal saw continued gains in July at 1,331,888 containers and trailers, which marked a 3.5 percent––or 45,538 units––increase.
- Push ahead on Heathrow Airport expansion for the sake of post-Brexit trade, says FTA
- CIPS: Brexit timed for peak Christmas disruption
- Müller renews Wincanton contract
- Bibby Distribution property manager moves to Savills
- Integrated Third Party Logistics doubles capacity
- Andrew Tinkler back in for Eddie Stobart