Carloads for the week ending January 16 were off 16.6 percent annually at 242,670, and intermodal containers and trailers were up 1.1 percent annually at 263,763.
- Ocado to establish new facility at SEGRO Logistics Park Purfleet
- Will advanced analytics solve challenges like OTIF?
- Responsive, Cost-Effective and Greener Supply Chains among Themes of 2020 Third-Party …
- 38 per cent: is it a big number?
- Dematic wins dispatch automation project for Vectura
- SATS and DHL Join Forces to Enhance Digital Integrated Supply Chain for Airlines