Supporting the national effort to get the UK through the COVID-19 pandemic, road tanker company Abbey Logistics will pay frontline employees a recognition payment at the end of the year. The move is an acknowledgement for their staff’s hard work and commitment during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Global supply chain activity surges to pre-pandemic levels In Q3, but cash crunch leaves suppliers vulnerable
- Agro Chemical 3Pl Market 2020 – Impact of COVID-19 | Industry Growth, Size, Share, Trends and …
- Global IT Spending by 3PL Market Expected to Reach highest CAGR by 2027: Capgemini …
- Robinson beats earnings estimates by a penny; Forwarding saves the day
- 3PL adjusts to pandemic demands with new air freight, PPE arms
Logistics By: Shannon Steede