ArcBest’s 3PL subsidiary ABF Logistics acquired Plano, Texas-based Bear Transportation Services L.P. this week for $26 million. Bear is a private, non-asset truckload brokerage firm, with more than 140 employees in Plano and Fayetville, Ark. It was established in 1982 and has roughly $120 million in annual revenue in providing services for myriad industry verticals, according to ArcBest.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel