ArcBest’s 3PL subsidiary ABF Logistics acquired Plano, Texas-based Bear Transportation Services L.P. this week for $26 million. Bear is a private, non-asset truckload brokerage firm, with more than 140 employees in Plano and Fayetville, Ark. It was established in 1982 and has roughly $120 million in annual revenue in providing services for myriad industry verticals, according to ArcBest.
- AMH Material Handling completes two projects at Asda’s Lymedale DC to increase storage and throughput for George clothing
- Speedy Freight opens in St Austell
- The Delivery Group opens Bristol hub
- Palletways Colchester “on solid foundations”
- Kammac takes Knowsley shed
- Global 3PL Market 2019 – CH Robinson , Deutsche Post DHL, Expeditors , JB Hunt, Kuehne + …