ArcBest’s 3PL subsidiary ABF Logistics acquired Plano, Texas-based Bear Transportation Services L.P. this week for $26 million. Bear is a private, non-asset truckload brokerage firm, with more than 140 employees in Plano and Fayetville, Ark. It was established in 1982 and has roughly $120 million in annual revenue in providing services for myriad industry verticals, according to ArcBest.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel