Providers that specialize and target a specific industry, geographical market, or will limit their service offering are referred to as niche 3PL’s. Here are some of the advantages to using a niche 3PL over a traditional provider.
- Packaging Innovations 2020 announces plans for the BIG Carbon Debate
- Supply Chain Conference 2020 – Meet the Speaker: Dr Jonathan Gorst
- DFDS acquires Huisman Group
- New chief finance officer for SCCL
- Homebase and Wincanton customer delivery service launched
- More ‘ambition’ required for renewable energy targets in supply chain