The International Air Transport Association (IATA) welcomed the improvements in safety that have resulted from strong partnerships among aviation stakeholders in Latin America and the Caribbean, and urged governments in the region to use this as a template for working together in other areas.
- Stamps.com’s shares down nearly 50% | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail confirm stamp price increase | Post & Parcel
- Pakistan Post to expand its network with 15,000 new outlets | Post & Parcel
- La Poste’s consolidated operating profit drops by €120 million | Post & Parcel
- An Post tackles climate change head on | Post & Parcel
- Europa’s invests £2 million in preparation for Brexit | Post & Parcel