Members of the Canadian armed forces who have the military equivalent of a commercial driver’s license won’t have to reapply for a civilian license in Alberta, the fifth province to join an initiative aimed at helping veterans transition to civilian jobs.
- Bridgestone reveals ‘Webfleet Solutions’ as the new company name for the recently acquired telematics business
- Digital Cargo Management Global Market 2019, Prominent Key players are Damco, IBS Software …
- TIA President expects growth in 3PL industry
- How e-commerce businesses can move to green packaging
- Rakuten Super Logistics opens fulfillment network to Amazon
- How to Choose a Visibility Solution