Members of the Canadian armed forces who have the military equivalent of a commercial driver’s license won’t have to reapply for a civilian license in Alberta, the fifth province to join an initiative aimed at helping veterans transition to civilian jobs.
- DHL creates smart warehouse for Tetra Pak in Singapore | Post & Parcel
- Whistl appoints new members to the Board of Management | Post & Parcel
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel
- Drone delivery partnership established inThe Bahamas | Post & Parcel
- GEFCO goes digital with new acquisition | Post & Parcel
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel