Local sources report that An Post has been happy with the initial response to its new Delivery Boxes in the south east of the country, and the post operator is now preparing to offer them to customers nationwide soon.
- Counties no longer count: it’s time to stop including counties in addresses, says ParcelHero
- CA Group Announce FM Approval first with World-Class Accreditation
- Sports Direct snaps up Sheffield warehouse for designer brands
- Logistics Manager Analysis: Mintsoft founder Luke Groves gets the right Access
- Innovate UK launches supply chain digital technology fund
Logistics By: Shannon Steede