In mid-September, the much anticipated final rule for electronic logging devices was pushed back one month from September 30 to October 30, according to the Report on DOT Significant Rulemakings issued by the United States Department of Transportation. But while October has now come and gone, the situation regarding the final ELD rule remains the same in that nothing has been issued. But according to a research note issued by Jason Seidl, transportation analyst at Cowen and Company, the ELD implementation rule may be issued by mid-November.
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel
- UPS shows its commitment to reduce ground fleet emissions | Post & Parcel
- India’s FarEye makes a bid for America’s logistics market | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel