In mid-September, the much anticipated final rule for electronic logging devices was pushed back one month from September 30 to October 30, according to the Report on DOT Significant Rulemakings issued by the United States Department of Transportation. But while October has now come and gone, the situation regarding the final ELD rule remains the same in that nothing has been issued. But according to a research note issued by Jason Seidl, transportation analyst at Cowen and Company, the ELD implementation rule may be issued by mid-November.
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel