In mid-September, the much anticipated final rule for electronic logging devices was pushed back one month from September 30 to October 30, according to the Report on DOT Significant Rulemakings issued by the United States Department of Transportation. But while October has now come and gone, the situation regarding the final ELD rule remains the same in that nothing has been issued. But according to a research note issued by Jason Seidl, transportation analyst at Cowen and Company, the ELD implementation rule may be issued by mid-November.
- AMH Material Handling completes two projects at Asda’s Lymedale DC to increase storage and throughput for George clothing
- Speedy Freight opens in St Austell
- The Delivery Group opens Bristol hub
- Palletways Colchester “on solid foundations”
- Kammac takes Knowsley shed
- Global 3PL Market 2019 – CH Robinson , Deutsche Post DHL, Expeditors , JB Hunt, Kuehne + …