Following its recent buyout of Fastway Couriers’ operations in New Zealand and Australia, Aramex has reported a “strong” 2015 performance and confirmed its intention to continue looking for “future acquisitions in key markets”.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel