Following its recent buyout of Fastway Couriers’ operations in New Zealand and Australia, Aramex has reported a “strong” 2015 performance and confirmed its intention to continue looking for “future acquisitions in key markets”.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel