Companies are increasingly turning to Foreign-Trade Zones (FTZ) to reduce duties and lower costs. In fact, 57% of companies reported a decrease in import fees and experienced more optimal total landed costs per unit since using FTZs.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel