Companies are increasingly turning to Foreign-Trade Zones (FTZ) to reduce duties and lower costs. In fact, 57% of companies reported a decrease in import fees and experienced more optimal total landed costs per unit since using FTZs.
- Stamps.com’s shares down nearly 50% | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail confirm stamp price increase | Post & Parcel
- Pakistan Post to expand its network with 15,000 new outlets | Post & Parcel
- La Poste’s consolidated operating profit drops by €120 million | Post & Parcel
- An Post tackles climate change head on | Post & Parcel
- Europa’s invests £2 million in preparation for Brexit | Post & Parcel