Australia Post will invest an initial $20m in emerging e-commerce businesses and co-locate its accelerator at Lab-14 premises with its first partner, the University of Melbourne’s Melbourne Accelerator Program (MAP).
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel