Australia Post will invest an initial $20m in emerging e-commerce businesses and co-locate its accelerator at Lab-14 premises with its first partner, the University of Melbourne’s Melbourne Accelerator Program (MAP).
- AMH Material Handling completes two projects at Asda’s Lymedale DC to increase storage and throughput for George clothing
- Speedy Freight opens in St Austell
- The Delivery Group opens Bristol hub
- Palletways Colchester “on solid foundations”
- Kammac takes Knowsley shed
- Global 3PL Market 2019 – CH Robinson , Deutsche Post DHL, Expeditors , JB Hunt, Kuehne + …