Australia Post will invest an initial $20m in emerging e-commerce businesses and co-locate its accelerator at Lab-14 premises with its first partner, the University of Melbourne’s Melbourne Accelerator Program (MAP).
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel