Scan one or multiple codes on any pallet indoor or outdoor, even if the codes are damaged, scratched, folded or covered with a film, and achieve the highest read rates on the market no matter if the reader is fixed on the wall, on a conveyor or even directly placed on a forklift.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel