The average price of a gallon of on-highway diesel had an increase of 1.6 cents from last week to $2.492 per gallon for the week ending Monday, Oct. 5. This marks the first nationwide increase after three weeks of decreases, which followed a short-lived increase on the week of Labor Day.
- AMH Material Handling completes two projects at Asda’s Lymedale DC to increase storage and throughput for George clothing
- Speedy Freight opens in St Austell
- The Delivery Group opens Bristol hub
- Palletways Colchester “on solid foundations”
- Kammac takes Knowsley shed
- Global 3PL Market 2019 – CH Robinson , Deutsche Post DHL, Expeditors , JB Hunt, Kuehne + …