The average price of a gallon of on-highway diesel had an increase of 1.6 cents from last week to $2.492 per gallon for the week ending Monday, Oct. 5. This marks the first nationwide increase after three weeks of decreases, which followed a short-lived increase on the week of Labor Day.
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel
- UPS shows its commitment to reduce ground fleet emissions | Post & Parcel
- India’s FarEye makes a bid for America’s logistics market | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel