The average price of a gallon of on-highway diesel had an increase of 1.6 cents from last week to $2.492 per gallon for the week ending Monday, Oct. 5. This marks the first nationwide increase after three weeks of decreases, which followed a short-lived increase on the week of Labor Day.
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel