Proposals to allow 33-foot trailers have been struck down in both the latest appropriations bill and transportation funding bill, but the fight continues. U.S. Rep. Ken Buck, R-Colo., has introduced a bill that will force states to allow 33-foot trailers on federal highways.
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel
- Drone delivery partnership established inThe Bahamas | Post & Parcel
- GEFCO goes digital with new acquisition | Post & Parcel
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel
- Purolator launches 7-days-a-week e-commerce service | Post & Parcel