Proposals to allow 33-foot trailers have been struck down in both the latest appropriations bill and transportation funding bill, but the fight continues. U.S. Rep. Ken Buck, R-Colo., has introduced a bill that will force states to allow 33-foot trailers on federal highways.
- UK’s post office network “beyond tipping point” | Post & Parcel
- FarEye teams up with Emirates Post and Landmark Group | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to convert 1,400 postboxes to fit parcels | Post & Parcel
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel