Proposals to allow 33-foot trailers have been struck down in both the latest appropriations bill and transportation funding bill, but the fight continues. U.S. Rep. Ken Buck, R-Colo., has introduced a bill that will force states to allow 33-foot trailers on federal highways.
- Bridgestone reveals ‘Webfleet Solutions’ as the new company name for the recently acquired telematics business
- Digital Cargo Management Global Market 2019, Prominent Key players are Damco, IBS Software …
- TIA President expects growth in 3PL industry
- How e-commerce businesses can move to green packaging
- Rakuten Super Logistics opens fulfillment network to Amazon
- How to Choose a Visibility Solution