For Echo, a $2.2 billion 3PL in 2019, that likely means further revenue growth in truckload, less-than-truckload (LTL), and intermodal rail.
- Hermes UK appoints Tony De Nunzio CBE as Chairman following completion of investment deal by Advent International
- Volkswagon powers car freighters with used vegetable oil
- Watch on demand! Logistics Manager Top 50 webinar Day One countdown, sponsored by Westcoast
- Hermes secures £85m funding for Barnsley shed
- Editor’s blog: Logistics Manager Top 50 week starts in style
Logistics By: Shannon Steede