Since the introduction of the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners, there has been a sharp decline in Veterans Administration physicians providing DOT medical exams – leaving veterans with only costly and possibly not as qualified options for getting the exams. A bipartisan bill, HR3739, introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives on Oct. 9 seeks to change that.
- Push ahead on Heathrow Airport expansion for the sake of post-Brexit trade, says FTA
- CIPS: Brexit timed for peak Christmas disruption
- Müller renews Wincanton contract
- Bibby Distribution property manager moves to Savills
- Integrated Third Party Logistics doubles capacity
- Andrew Tinkler back in for Eddie Stobart