Since the introduction of the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners, there has been a sharp decline in Veterans Administration physicians providing DOT medical exams – leaving veterans with only costly and possibly not as qualified options for getting the exams. A bipartisan bill, HR3739, introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives on Oct. 9 seeks to change that.
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel
- Delivery is in my DNA | Post & Parcel
- Wincanton reports revenue dip but operating profit increase | Post & Parcel
- DHL to tackle last mile delivery in urban areas of China | Post & Parcel