Fast-growing XPO Logistics, an entity that didn’t even exist five years ago, is growing revenue at a faster pace than even the Greenwich, Conn.-based conglomerate expected on the heels of finalizing its $3 billion purchase of Con-way Inc.
- AMH Material Handling completes two projects at Asda’s Lymedale DC to increase storage and throughput for George clothing
- Speedy Freight opens in St Austell
- The Delivery Group opens Bristol hub
- Palletways Colchester “on solid foundations”
- Kammac takes Knowsley shed
- Global 3PL Market 2019 – CH Robinson , Deutsche Post DHL, Expeditors , JB Hunt, Kuehne + …