Fast-growing XPO Logistics, an entity that didn’t even exist five years ago, is growing revenue at a faster pace than even the Greenwich, Conn.-based conglomerate expected on the heels of finalizing its $3 billion purchase of Con-way Inc.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel