Fast-growing XPO Logistics, an entity that didn’t even exist five years ago, is growing revenue at a faster pace than even the Greenwich, Conn.-based conglomerate expected on the heels of finalizing its $3 billion purchase of Con-way Inc.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel