Global logistics services provider and freight forwarder C.H. Robinson said this week it has opened up a certified cargo screening facility (CCSF) for air cargo in Carson, California, which it set will screen air cargo directly, instead of relying on third party facilities. This is the company’s second CCSF. It opened its first one in Chicago in April 2012.
- Push ahead on Heathrow Airport expansion for the sake of post-Brexit trade, says FTA
- CIPS: Brexit timed for peak Christmas disruption
- Müller renews Wincanton contract
- Bibby Distribution property manager moves to Savills
- Integrated Third Party Logistics doubles capacity
- Andrew Tinkler back in for Eddie Stobart