Global logistics services provider and freight forwarder C.H. Robinson said this week it has opened up a certified cargo screening facility (CCSF) for air cargo in Carson, California, which it set will screen air cargo directly, instead of relying on third party facilities. This is the company’s second CCSF. It opened its first one in Chicago in April 2012.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel