Global logistics services provider and freight forwarder C.H. Robinson said this week it has opened up a certified cargo screening facility (CCSF) for air cargo in Carson, California, which it set will screen air cargo directly, instead of relying on third party facilities. This is the company’s second CCSF. It opened its first one in Chicago in April 2012.
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel
- Delivery is in my DNA | Post & Parcel
- Wincanton reports revenue dip but operating profit increase | Post & Parcel
- DHL to tackle last mile delivery in urban areas of China | Post & Parcel