Advocates for an effort to reduce pollution in California and cut the state’s oil consumption have temporarily abandoned their pursuit. Opponents, including OOIDA, said the mandate would have severe ramifications for professional drivers and other highway users.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel