Advocates for an effort to reduce pollution in California and cut the state’s oil consumption have temporarily abandoned their pursuit. Opponents, including OOIDA, said the mandate would have severe ramifications for professional drivers and other highway users.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel