While the pairing of trucking and freight railroad are key ingredients in the recipe for intermodal success, especially on the domestic intermodal side, they are also ingredients that clearly do not mix well at all when it comes to the ongoing debate between the two modes regarding increasing truck size and weight.
- Push ahead on Heathrow Airport expansion for the sake of post-Brexit trade, says FTA
- CIPS: Brexit timed for peak Christmas disruption
- Müller renews Wincanton contract
- Bibby Distribution property manager moves to Savills
- Integrated Third Party Logistics doubles capacity
- Andrew Tinkler back in for Eddie Stobart