Changes will be coming to diesel truck engines during the next five to 15 years. A key power player that will guide many of those developments is CARB. Truck manufacturers, engine makers and drivers will endure the next round of emissions requirements and technological failures and adjustments as new systems are tested on the pavement of the real world.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel