Explore the value of building a TMS on carrier connectivity, explain the difference between doing this yourself versus working with a vendor that has baked this connectivity into its solution, and show the benefits that come from making this move early in the TMS selection and implementation process.
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel
- UPS shows its commitment to reduce ground fleet emissions | Post & Parcel
- India’s FarEye makes a bid for America’s logistics market | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel