The 65,000 sq m assembly site in Singapore which CEVA Logistics operates on behalf of Rolls-Royce has been awarded showcase status within CEVA’s global network. Around the world within the logisticians’ operations, less than 30 sites have achieved this prestigious award requiring facilities to meet stringent requirements before qualifying as a showcase site.
- Johnston Logistics UK invests in latest technology to enhance clients’ logistics
- Virgin Atlantic to launch a new cargo service
- Panattoni snaps up M3 corridor site for speculative development
- Bristol wine warehouse sells for £90 million
- GLP to speculatively develop a further 1 million sq ft at Magna Park Lutterworth
Logistics By: Shannon Steede