The US Postal Service (USPS) Office of Inspector General (OIG) has published a new paper which claims that there is potential for a “win win win” situation when the USPS enters into a negotiated service agreement (NSA) with a large private parcel carrier.
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel
- DHL creates smart warehouse for Tetra Pak in Singapore | Post & Parcel
- Whistl appoints new members to the Board of Management | Post & Parcel
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel