The US Postal Service (USPS) Office of Inspector General (OIG) has published a new paper which claims that there is potential for a “win win win” situation when the USPS enters into a negotiated service agreement (NSA) with a large private parcel carrier.
- High-speed logistics specialist chooses Krone for secure and flexible loading
- Key Takeaways from Armstrong & Associates' 3PL Value Creation North America Summit
- White Paper – The Best of Both Worlds: The Asset-Based 3PL
- Bussel Realty subleases South Brunswick industrial property
- November 2019 LM Viewpoint: Transformation starts with the basics
- Selective Marketplace buys 66,000 sq ft warehouse from Crosslink 646