While Norfolk Southern last week rejected an unsolicited $28.1 billion acquisition offer by Canadian Pacific, saying that CP’s indication of interest is “grossly inadequate, creates substantial regulatory risks and uncertainties that are highly likely to be overcome,” CP today offered up a rebuttal in explaining why a proposed deal would greatly benefit both Class I railroad carriers.
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel
- DHL creates smart warehouse for Tetra Pak in Singapore | Post & Parcel
- Whistl appoints new members to the Board of Management | Post & Parcel
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel