While Norfolk Southern last week rejected an unsolicited $28.1 billion acquisition offer by Canadian Pacific, saying that CP’s indication of interest is “grossly inadequate, creates substantial regulatory risks and uncertainties that are highly likely to be overcome,” CP today offered up a rebuttal in explaining why a proposed deal would greatly benefit both Class I railroad carriers.
- Tork launches Safe at Work resource hub to support manufacturing businesses and essential workers.
- EV Cargo joins Arctic shipping boycott
- Wincanton secures two year contract extension with Asda
- FTA’s Logistics Awards 2020. Don’t miss out – Entries close 24 July!
- Property investor sinks £23 million in Oxfordshire mid-box development
Logistics By: Shannon Steede