While Norfolk Southern last week rejected an unsolicited $28.1 billion acquisition offer by Canadian Pacific, saying that CP’s indication of interest is “grossly inadequate, creates substantial regulatory risks and uncertainties that are highly likely to be overcome,” CP today offered up a rebuttal in explaining why a proposed deal would greatly benefit both Class I railroad carriers.
- cargo-partner celebrates opening of iLogistics Centre near Ljubljana Airport
- 3p Learning Limited.. (3PL.AX) Shares Placed Under Scrutiny After a -11.76% Quarterly Loss
- Global Logistics Services Market Insight Report 2019 – Research Strategy Focuses On Exploring …
- 3p Learning Limited.. (3PL.AX) Ichimoku Reveals Negative Momentum
- Global 3D Dental Scanners Market Data Analysis, Growth, Demand & Forecast 2019-2024: 3M …
- Is Money Flowing into 3p Learning Limited.. (3PL.AX)? Twiggs MF in Focus