A $300,000 accounts receivable purchase facility was provided to a freight broker in Ohio on Oct. 28. The financing will be used for working capital …
- Descartes join Logistics Manager Top 50 week as sponsor
- Why businesses need to understand their fleet data.
- Expect Distribution wins five-year warehousing contract with Julian Charles
- New warehouse deal brings Clipper Logistics PPE space to 1.5 million sq ft
- Firethorn Trust buys 42.5 acre development site from Peel Ports
Logistics By: Shannon Steede