Cushman & Wakefield announced that U.S. industrial vacancy reached a 15-year low as strong net absorption in the final quarter placed 2015 net occupancy gains among the strongest on record.
- Full supply chain transparency for shippers with new Mallory Alexander myMALLORY app
- Pall-Ex partners with Microlise
- St. Modwen starts final phase of warehouse development in Worcester
- DHL Express delivers 67 tonnes of kit for Rugby World Cup 2019
- Moorfield adds to logistics property portfolio
- Mike Meier joins BlueGrace Logistics as SVP of Strategy