Direct Entry Solutions (D.E.S.), the mail distribution specialist and owner of the PacketPort parcel delivery service, has moved to a new international mail and parcels facility near to Heathrow Airport.
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel
- Purolator launches 7-days-a-week e-commerce service | Post & Parcel
- MediaPost invests in distribution centre in South East France | Post & Parcel
- Electric delivery bikes may be introduced to Isle of Wight | Post & Parcel
- Most logistics companies haven’t committed to e-commerce, says new report | Post & Parcel