Palletways Hungary, part of The Imperial Group, launched just two years ago and during that time it reports that it has experienced exponential growth, having increased its pallet volumes by more than 750%, delivering service excellence to more than 800 customers and adding new members to increase its geographical reach.
- Preston haulier H Parkinson Haulage takes delivery of seven new Stralis NP 460s to replace Stralis NP 400s
- Looking forward to the coming year and what it might mean for the packaging industry
- Zircotec helping to deliver carbon-zero truck engine revolution
- Councillors reject 1.8 million sq ft logistics scheme
- South Yorkshire spec scheme on course to complete in New Year
Logistics By: Shannon Steede