Darryl J. Anderson, a Washington DC-based lawyer who has served as General Counsel to the American Postal Workers Union, has posted a rebuttal to the recent paper by Brookings scholar Elaine Kamarck which put the case that the US Postal Service (USPS) “must be broken into two separate entities”.
- Preparing supply chains for a new retail landscape post Coronavirus
- 2020 State of Logistics: Third Party Logistics (3PL)
- RHA says government is not being clear about Brexit transition preparation
- Global Logistics Services (3PL 4PL) Market with Coronavirus (COVID-19) Impact Analysis …
- Freight Broker Market Size, Share and Opportunities 2020 to 2026 – Get Covid-19 Analysis Details
Logistics By: Shannon Steede