Darryl J. Anderson, a Washington DC-based lawyer who has served as General Counsel to the American Postal Workers Union, has posted a rebuttal to the recent paper by Brookings scholar Elaine Kamarck which put the case that the US Postal Service (USPS) “must be broken into two separate entities”.
- DX moves back into profitability | Post & Parcel
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel