Darryl J. Anderson, a Washington DC-based lawyer who has served as General Counsel to the American Postal Workers Union, has posted a rebuttal to the recent paper by Brookings scholar Elaine Kamarck which put the case that the US Postal Service (USPS) “must be broken into two separate entities”.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel