Declines for both shipments and freight transportation expenditures continued to end 2015, according to the December edition of the Cass Freight Index Report from Cass Information Systems. While declines for both categories in December are commonplace in December, the report pointed out that December’s output marked the second straight quarter in which both shipments and expenditures dropped.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel