Declines for both shipments and freight transportation expenditures continued to end 2015, according to the December edition of the Cass Freight Index Report from Cass Information Systems. While declines for both categories in December are commonplace in December, the report pointed out that December’s output marked the second straight quarter in which both shipments and expenditures dropped.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel