While its top-line losses remain intact, with last week’s announcement that it had a $5.1 billion fiscal year 2015 net loss, there are some bright spots mixed in with last week’s fiscal year 2015 earnings announcement from the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel