XPO Logistics, a non asset-based 3PL, reported strong second quarter earnings last night, with total gross revenue rising 109.3 percent annually to $1.2 billion and net revenue up 317.2 percent to $508.6 million. Even with the gross revenue and net revenue gains, XPO had a $78.8 million net loss compared to a net loss of $13.8 million for the second quarter of 2014.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel