XPO Logistics, a non asset-based 3PL, reported strong second quarter earnings last night, with total gross revenue rising 109.3 percent annually to $1.2 billion and net revenue up 317.2 percent to $508.6 million. Even with the gross revenue and net revenue gains, XPO had a $78.8 million net loss compared to a net loss of $13.8 million for the second quarter of 2014.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel