Deutsche Post DHL Group has reported that its consolidated net profit for the second quarter (Q2) of 2015 declined by 29.3% to €326m, although revenue increased by 7.3% to €14.7bn.
- Full supply chain transparency for shippers with new Mallory Alexander myMALLORY app
- Pall-Ex partners with Microlise
- St. Modwen starts final phase of warehouse development in Worcester
- DHL Express delivers 67 tonnes of kit for Rugby World Cup 2019
- Moorfield adds to logistics property portfolio
- Mike Meier joins BlueGrace Logistics as SVP of Strategy